Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Preparing for H1N1

I have been reading http://www.moh.gov.sg/ on updates of the H1N1 infection (Note: It is no longer known as Swine flu because they've got a really cool name for it now). Just like any complicated password that has a combination of numbers and alphabets, the H1N1 in itself is complicated.

I have also done alot of reading on how to protect myself from the virus - actually, I do believe that when you gotta go, you gotta go - but it's still good to take precaution. Come to think of it, I wonder if they have those kind of "In case of emergency, break glass" kind of solution for this virus. It has come to the point where the virus is no longer containable. While reading, I watched really educational DVDs to prepare myself for the outbreak too. Yah, I was watching 28 days later, 28 weeks later, Quarantine....the lot! Now I'm really prepared to run if the virus mutates into god knows what!

No comments:

Post a Comment