Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Loot from IT Show 2012

Went for the IT Show and got these.  Do note that I'm not a big fan of crowds and I really have no idea why I appeared there.  Nonetheless, after fighting through the crowd and pushing everyone who was in my way or have been pushing me around, these are what I harvested!
This mouse is really slim and pretty.  Best of all, there is no rollers in between your fingers.  You still can scroll, there's a sensor where the roller is suppose to be. It rides on bluetooth technology which mean, if you have a lappie with bluetooth, you don't need to sacrifice one usb port for the wireless adapter.  Really cool right? 
See!!  So sleek and pretty!  A great companion for my 小白.
You get really really good price if you buy 2 and pay by Nets or cash.  Credit card payment does not enjoy the discount.  I just got to know that this is a very good brand for headsets.  But the name of the brand sounds so gibberish...hmmmm
I seriously have no idea why I got this.  I mean, I hardly even use half of my 350GB.  I probably got this coz it's cheap.  Only S$159 for 1TB.  Maybe I'll use this to backup my 350GB which is backing up my PC.  I've never felt so secured. lol.  Anyway, my 350GB is named Bunny.  Maybe I'll name my 1TB as hmmm....Tweety?  As for the USB3.0 technology...seriously, I have no idea what's the difference between usb 3.0 and 2.0.  Maybe some IT geek can enlighten stone age me.
This is dirt cheap.  Only S$10 per piece. 
Ok, I didn't purchase this from the IT Show.  Infact, I purchase this shortly before the fair so I'll just dump it in this blog. For those who know me, you will know that I got this not because of functionality but because it's cute.  If you are still wondering what this is, it's actually an 8GB thumbdrive.  It's really cute and tiny...looks exactly like those wireless adapter you stuff into the usb port.  When I first started using this on my PC, I couldn't pull it out and had to use a pair of pliers to do that.  After that ordeal, I decided to add a handphone accessory and now, it's so easy to pull out.  Just pull the string!  Sometimes, you just gotta pull some strings to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment