Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Short dream over a nap

My headache and running cum blocked nose was driving me nuts so I took a short nap.  In my nap, I had a dream.  I dream that I was walking along a pathway in the park with my sis and mum.  I was walking infront, way way ahead of them.  My sis was walking in the middle and mum was last.  But as I walking, I kept turning back to check out on them.  During one of my checking out, I saw a dog....growling as he made slow advances towards my mum.  My mum was scared stiff and because mum had problems with her legs, she couldn't run.  She kept shouting to the both of us to run as fast as we can.  My sis was frightened as well. I walked back to my sis and together with sis, we walked to my mum.  The 3 of us held hands and walked very very slowly away from the angry dog.  I was in the middle holding my sis and mum tightly.  But as we walked, we realised that the dog started to make it's advances again...only this time, the dog moved faster.  And then it started to run....as if chasing us. I told them to continue walking slowly...coz if we run, the dog will give chase.  Before we knew it, the dog ran past us.  I turned around and saw more dogs.  We panicked again but chose to continue walking very slowly and those dogs ran past us as well.  Mum asked me "Why didn't you run when I told you to?"  I responded "I cannot leave you behind."

This brought me back to the Lilo & Stitch cartoon I watched many years back.  In the cartoon, I heard the word "Ohana" for the first time.  And I also learn that Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.  I wonder why my bro and dad wasn't in my dream...hmmmm.....now back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment