Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

小白

Got 小白 from an auction in the Pasar Malam next to Pasir Ris MRT on Saturday and slot in a $10 bill into his mouth. On Sunday, the number on the $10 strike 1st price and none of us bought 4D for that number. I finally understood why my niece stole the $10 from 小白's mouth and unroll it. She wanted to confirm the number hahaha.

Not really into such thing but when I first saw him, I thought he was really beautiful....so pure and white so I told myself I have to get it. Each hand raised is $5 and I manage to bring him home at $65 :) I could have gotten it at a lower price if not for this chap who kept competing with me. Another piece of item I set my eyes on in a white jade bangle. Will try and see if I'm able to get it this weekend ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment