Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cosmopolitan April edition

Pooh bear was pumping petrol at a petrol kiosk and saw this....so he got it for me.  I wonder why......

Read through and saw this really interesting article on page 72.

Say this, boost his mood.
1) Damn, you've got a hot ass - Men crave reassurance about their appearance just like we do, so he'll definitely appreciate a positive comment on his looks.  Bonus: Its the perfect opportunity to initiate some playful butt-grabbing.
(Yuko: Ok, I have never said that he has hot ass...BUT I always tell him that he is cute looking - he is a mixture of peranakan, indonesian, chinese and dutch - and I LOVE his arm muscle - alright, he should know this part coz I would grab every opportunity to touch his muscle especially when he is driving ;p)

2) Wow! How did you manage to move that huge thing? - The underlying message here is that he's strong, and that taps in to his inner caveman.  Men instinctively need to feel like they can provide protection, so letting him know you admire how physically powerful he is gives him an instant shot of power.
(Yuko: I have yet to try this coz he hasn't really move any huge objects yet.  But with his weight lifting, martial arts, unarmed combat, gas chamber thingie...etc, I already feel very safe standing next to him.  And he always carries my shopping stuffs...yes, without being asked....such a darling right?  So I guess, he should be strong!)

3) Oh, cool, I didn't know that. - Drop this line the next time he mentions some totally random yet fascinating piece of info.  Then ask him more baout the topic. It's a way of showing him that no matter how long you've been together, you still find him just as interesting as ever.
(Yuko: Alrighty, I normally say that when he talks to me about criminal law and cars!  To me, cars are things with 4 wheels that moves.  To him, it's a whole lot of stuffs....but the way he explains stuffs makes it so interesting, I just want to hear more....love it most when he talk about his work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment