Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random quotes

Not true.  That someone special got to do something.  He got to appear before me!  Being someone whose love language is physical touch and quality time, it is important that he is able to give me those.  And words of affirmation would be good once in a while to show that I matter.

Just spent some time with a lovely gentleman.  Yah, this is the final final meetup before he flies :) He asked me about Christianity and shared with me about Buddhism which I have absolutely no idea what the heck he was talking about.  Nonetheless, I told him that in Christianity, we learned that the husband is the head of the household.  Wife will need to be submissive.  With that, he asked "You?  Submissive??" Errr....well, I'm not a wife so I don't have a husband to submit to.  And he quickly added that in this case, I should remain as a Christian and learn to be submissive!  Hey!  What's the meaning of that???  I can be meek like a rabbit ok!

On a more serious note, he asked if I will be pursuing an MBA.  I told him that I'd rather not.  Maybe I'll go for a Diploma of Law to which he said that it will suit me coz I like to fight :( I don't like to fight what....I just like to stand for righteousness :p  He will be on some Hyperion course when he comes back from his trip.  I can go and disturb him for lunch since Oracle University is at Suntec.  I can go to the foodcourt and wait for him and at the same time forcing him to eat some human food.  It's not good to always eat in restaurants...he gotta learn to be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment