Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

FB private message

Just had a conversation with someone who's merely an acquaintance on facebook.  And this is how the conversation went.
[start]
Him: Hi
Me: Hi, can I help?
Him: Hi, Anna sure...I have require your help..anna I add u on skype, kindly accept it. If you have time than we can discuss with each other...If you have question you may ask...
Me: oh ok...will add the next time I'm on skype
Him: anna kindly inform me when you will be online on skype??than we can discuss with each other..i have plan to start a project in which i have require your help...if you dont have obligation kindly share with me your personal number, it will easy for me to contact you...0092 345 5492857 this is my personal number.take care
Me: I'll come online now. We can discuss on skype. I do not call candidates or entertain any calls unless I have something suitable for them.
Him: ok. i am online on skype. anna if you have time than come online on skype...
(after rejecting his skype calls 2 times, we continue our chat on skype)
Me: Yes. How can I help you?
Him: dear can you please come online. dear i am working in pakistan as HSE ADVISOR
Me: What is HSE Advisor?
Him: HSE (Health Safety Environment)
Me: ok
Him: it is engineering job
Me: Not sure coz I have never handled such roles.  I mainly handle electronic engineering and IT
Him: Anna i have plan to start a project in UAE soon
Me: ok
Him: Anna i am running a Oil & gas instituation in pakistan and i am CEO of that
Me: oh ok.  All the best in your business venture.
Him: if you are require my help in searching electronic engineering. i can provide u
Me: Not at this moment. My requirements now are mainly IT and clients want singaporean or PR
Him: tell m which type of IT position you are looking>? ok
Me: So I'm not looking at foreigners until the govt is not so tight on the regulations
Him: yah i know
Me: Some of my candidates didn't manage to get their work pass approved and have to go back. So I think focussing on foreigners will have to come at a later stage. Probably next year
Him: nice. Anna i am happy that we can b a business partner. Anna when you will be free??? i want to discuss in detail about my project which is in process and i am doing its SWAT analaysis. analysis
Me: You can email me your questions and I see how I can be of assistance to you.
Him: nice
(back to facebook)
Him: dear how was your day?
Me: Waiting for a call.
Him: nice. i am looking a girl friend look like u!!
Me: Oh...then all the best in your search!
Him: thanks alt dear. Dear would you like to be my best friend?
Me: Nope.  I hardly know you and it take years to build a friendship.
Him: yah. You are telling right..but i hope that we will become a good friend. dear tell m about your family..
Me: You do not need to know about my family. We are not dating
Him: hhahahh. there may be we can do like dating. but 1st we should have t know about each other than we can build a constructive relation with each other. 
Me: I don't think we need to build any constructive relationship because the guy I'm ultimately marrying would be my current boyfriend.  I am not looking at building a relationship with another guy.  Moreover, I've got my best pals and I think that's good enough.  We spent years building that friendship.  I wish you all the best in finding your right girl and building a relationship with her.  And hopefully, assist you in your new business venture.  Good night! :)
Him: Anna if you are require any information about me and my family you may ask..
Me: it's ok, I do not need
Him: ok dear. if you are require my help you may ask...
[end]

Why on earth he keep calling me dear?  My name isn't too long to type right? It's also 4-letters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment