Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New toys

Alright, my silver accessories samples have arrived.  What's so special about them, you ask.  Well, nothing very special except that they came from UK and are made of 99.9% silver (that's pure silver if you don't know).  Nope 925 sterling silver is not pure silver.  It is actually 92.5% silver and 7.5% of other metal, usually copper.  Many people have the perception that pure silver cannot be crafted in jewellery due to it's soft nature.  Well, there is a technique but it's against industry rule to share it here so I will just keep my mouth shut.  I signed the Non-disclosure agreement so I'll be sued for speaking.  Nonetheless, just know that it can be done! 

So how much do I pay for them?  Told you they are samples already....so they are free.  I actually ordered one bracelet with my name and hand print but it's still in UK.  Someone who's forgotten to send my bracelet with the samples will be bringing it down to Singapore this month. Yup, I custom made mine much much cheaper than market price. 

99.9% Silver cufflinks (Market price: $260)
99.9% Silver charm with rock crystal bracelet (Market price: $120)
99.9% silver pendant with 925 silver necklace (Market price: $180)
Besides the silver accessories, my electric nail file arrived in Singapore as well.  This comes with pedal, so I don't need to press the stupid button all the time.  It's tiring!  So all those baby casts can be completed in time!

This is the irritating hand held nail file that requires me to press the lavender colored button.  My thumb got tired even before I can finish one cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment