Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chingay 2013

I got free tickets again lol....this time, it's for Chingay 2013, 22 Feb 13 show. To be frank, this is my first Chingay and I didn't regret it though abit noisy. Thanks to a dear friend who came along upon really really short notice.  She also came along for the movie gala with me upon short notice too.  Pooh bear was also there but on duty.  Managed to come over and say hi.  I love those colorful displays. This year, it was even snowing foam!  Think I took about 100+ pics, here's some of them.  The rest of the pics are in my Facebook.  Do remember to check it out.











Cai Ai Jia was there!!  She was the one who helped me get the tickets for the Red Numbers movie gala.  Very sweet and nice girl.  Haven't really thank her yet :)





It was snowing foam....but we were not bothered by it.  Had much fun with the atmosphere.

Going home was tough.  We had to queue to get out even though we waited awhile for the crowd to dissipate before making our way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment