Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Holiday Mood

Woke up late today and then went out to donate some of my old usable things to Simei Care Centre and then to NTUC and then home.  That's how I spent my work-from-home day :)  Our office closed early on Thursday and then today, the bosses thought it would be appropriate for us to work at home.  It doesn't matter what we do as long as we keep our Skype on.  Didn't really have much to do except to assist my HR colleague from Philippines office for some hiring matters. 

We are starting work on Wednesday but only for half a day coz our movie outing is at 3pm.  Since I'm responsible for buying tickets, guess what we are going to watch?  Lol....We will be watching Ah Boys to Men 2.  For one of my colleague and I, this would be the 2nd time.  For my boss and the China lady, it's their first.  We decided to call it team building and claim the movie tickets from company.  Not sure what team we are building coz our eyes would be stuck to the screen and we probably won't be communicating much throughout the 1.5hrs in the movie theatre -.-"  Nonetheless, what matters most is that we get to go home early ;p

Anyway, I won't be resting much during the holidays coz I am under tremendous pressure to fill a certain role for Philippines office.  As my dear boss has said "If you still can't find someone suitable by 28 Feb, I want you to pack your bags and fly right here (Philippines) on 1 Mar".  Great!!  Friends....you will soon have free accommodation when you go to Manila -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment