Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Daiso: Miniature Satay

Ok, I'm not saying that Daiso sells miniature satay. I'm trying to say that I got something from Daiso to make the miniature satay.


Got this mini garden broom from Daiso in City Square (#Daisocitysquare).  I tried shaving toothpick to make tiny satay sticks but they kept breaking.  Out of desperation, I decided to take a quick stroll in Daiso so find inspiration. The moment I saw this little hand broom, my eyes lit up.


I wasted no time in putting the little thing to work.  Got my wire cutter out and cut out those little thistles.


After cutting them, I started putting my clay on them.  With a little beautifying to my work, tadah! Miniature clay satay!


This is the little wondrous the mini garden broom did.  I was amaze that the thistles isn't as soft as I thought.  But I'm really glad I bought it *grin*

Address:
Daiso City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road
#04-05/10 City Square Mall
Singapore 208539

No comments:

Post a Comment