Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

The "What's in my bag" mystery

Some people had gently mentioned to me that my bag weighs a ton.  Some even suggested I could basically swing my bag and hit anyone who tries to rob me and that person can die instantly...lol.  So what exactly is in my bag and why is it so heavy.  Here's the big reveal!


First of all, let me introduce my trusty little Kate Spade. Bearing in mind that I have stuffs that weighs a ton, this little thing works wonders (it's lightweight) coz I have other bags that are already heavy by itself I even place anything in there.


Tab 4 (from Qoo10) :)  For my games, google, watch Toggle, Movie Tube and well...Facebook.  I don't blog on this.  Eversince my Note 8.0 decided to retire itself, I stopped blogging on small tablets.


This is where I blog from.  It's an old Acer Ultrabook with my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse.  This set comes with only 1 USB port so I can't use a wifi mouse. As far as I'm concern, everything got to be Bluetooth...that includes the keyboard that comes with the Ultrabook.


Then there is the powerbank (from Qoo10). I like mine coz I can charge via solar energy if I couldn't find a power point.  Bought it more than a year ago so it doesn't look very good. Lots of key scratches and I lost the pouch -.-"  The other 2 batts are for my phone *grin*


I've also got lots of memory sticks! Haven't really got the time to consolidate them.  Ok, maybe I had a little time but I was too lazy.


Top row: Business card holder, card holder, wallet
Bottom row: The pouch I used to stuff my memory sticks and everything you saw in the memory sticks pic, coin pouch, keypouch


 A fan and all kinds of tissues.  I've got the Biore powdered wet tissue, the normal tissue, the dry tissue and the Gatsby cool effect wet tissue (in case you are really hot).


2 pens and a little notebook to write down random stuffs.


A pouch containing stones (most stones are from StarGems).  I've got the angelite, black tourmaline stone, black tourmaline pendant, citrine, clear quartz, rose quartz, carnelian and ammonite. I have 2 pendulums with me as well (for chakra balancing).  The clear quartz phurba is used for space cleansing. All these were from my crystal grid but I'll rebuild it again.  Last but not least, there is a also a compass. So if you are in the cemetery and the compass keeps turning...get out of there!


Lastly, I've got an apple and of course my phone. I have to clarify that the apple is not always in my bag. It just happen to be there I bought nachos from Cold Storage they gave me a free apple. I kept it there as emergency.

You will notice that there are no cosmetics in my bag.  I don't really put on makeups unless necessary.  But guess what?  I have 2 drawers full of cosmetics lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment