Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Product sharing: Label Printer for your Shopee, Lazada, Qoo10 business

Do you own a business that needs to generate shipping labels all the time?  Well, I own an online business on several platforms that uses Speedpost, Qxpress, Ninja Van..etc as our shipping partners.  When I first got started, I basically use a normal laser printer to print my shipping labels.  Why laser printer? You may ask.  Well, it's extremely difficult to scan ink jet printed barcodes.  

Before this, I was basically printing on A4 paper and cutting excess paper away.  Needless to say, it's time consuming, expensive and not productive at all.  Since I'm in several seller groups, I decided to check out what other more seasoned sellers are using.  Realised that a good percentage of them are using thermal label printer that doesn't use toner nor ink.  So I did a little online search and found this label printer that is sooooo easy to use!  Cost me only S$184.90 (Printer at S$119.90 + 4 rolls of labels at S$65)


What I like about it:

  • Non-bulky
  • Save on ink / toner
  • Low noise production
  • Fast printing!
  • Easy installation (I'm using Macbook)
  • Low cost
  • Shipping is relatively fast as the seller is also in Singapore

 Want to be more effective in your online business?  Try this! Get it here !

No comments:

Post a Comment