Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Jokes without taste

I've not been writing for a while but this....I really must say something. So there's this US based standup comedian who started a whole war between Singaporeans and Malaysians due to her brainless comparison. Yes Yes, I know...if I cannot take jokes, don't watch.  Well, I've watched it so it's a little too late for the "don't watch".  Her tasteless joke about MH370 has gone way too low. You don't poke fun at people's pain.  It does not matter how long ago the tragic incident happen...the pain stays forever.  For the uninitiated, this is the video we are talking about....


My favourite standup comedians like Kumar and Harith Iskander voice out their opinions...



Please have a heart....there are people who are still grieving. What if it's your family or friends in that fateful plane?

Oh, and don't associate her with Singapore...she's not even a Singaporean.

No comments:

Post a Comment