Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First blog of the year

This is my first blog of the year and I thought I wanted to be creative and come up with something that will leave an impression.  But after struggling with the zzzzzz monsters, I decided to make it simple so that my brain juice will not be squeezed dry.  Spent a good closure of the year with a friend in church watching "The Noose (replica)"...it was quite funny.  While watching the different segments of dance, torch relay, videos...etc, I kept wondering when the balloons are going to be released.  Buffet was yummy..especially the ang mo carrot cake.  2012 started off with the forgiveness of a good friend.  Her graciousness and generosity was something I didn't deserve.  But I guess she placed friendship above all else.  When she said "anything happen, you still have us by your side", I knew I have a friend for life.  I'm grateful and thankful for her forgiveness.  We chatted the whole time on whatsapp while I was wallowing in self-pity at the airport lol.  Yah, I felt pathetic and was feeling so sorry for myself.... and she knows why ^_^  Nonetheless, it was a good chat.  At least we understand that what doesn't break us will only make us stronger.  Our friendship will be taken up to another level.  The 2 hours whatsapp chat did it all!!  Thumbs up for technology!

Lesson today wasn't as easy as the first one.  But I guess I need to practice more in order to perfect my skills.  As you can see, this hand wasn't dry yet but I went ahead to do the finishing touch.  Still damp at the part where the color wasn't white. My partner wanted to do the 1-2-2 hand sign.  She's a nice lady who grooms pets!  And better still, stays near me :)  I love making new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment