Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lou Hei at boss place

I turned up expecting to see a house full of people.  But sadly, not many turned up.  Those who did turned up went "Oh, so you are Anna."  Don't know what had been happening behind my back.  Hopefully something good :)  Spoke to one of my colleague and she said, "I keep telling boss I want to do the Sxxxtxx SAP roles but boss said that it's handled by Anna...and I keep wondering who this person is.  Today I finally meet you." hehehe.  Some of the nicknames accorded to me by my wonderful colleagues are: Lady Gaga, Lady Champ, Auntie Young (!@#$%^), Ashley Young, striker...etc  Told my 'captain' that I prefer to be known as jie jie and he went on to tell his son 'quick, call auntie!!'  I think I have to get my butt to office more often so that my colleagues can have a face to the name.  My team already know who I am but I still think it's appropriate for me to go down.  You never know when you are going to need the rest of them.  Easier to work with when you have met.

The reason for turning up is not so much for the gathering or Liverpool Vs Man U.  It's more so because it's a new house.  And I love visiting new houses!  I actually quite like the place.  It comes with basement (1 room), level 1 (study, living and kitchen), level 2 (2 bedrooms), level 3 (masterbed room), level 4 (entertainment lounge) and level 5 (guest room).  Have not been to my big boss' previous home but I heard his previous condo was also very big.  I hope to own one of those 5 level houses with my hubby and it has to come with many guest rooms so that we can hosts our overseas friends and have house parties all the time.  I love hosting people!!!  I'm giving myself 10 years to have one of those :p  But first, have to really start my own business in the next 2 years.  And so....the question lies...what business should we venture into?  How much capital is required?  Which location should it be? How many staff do we need? How niche do we want the business to be?  Should it be a sole proprietorship or private limited?  What should our CSR policy be like? Vision and mission statement, SWOT analysis. 7 Ps (actually, I can only remember the 4Ps, can't remember the other 3)....the business plan will take a loooong time to be drawn. *sigh* This would be my 3rd business plan in my entire life!  Will discuss with my future hubby first coz he will be the big boss...I'm just the mini boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment