Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Surprise!!!

Just because he always teased me whenever there is an opportunity, I decided to have some fun...in my own way (ok, I was bored).  Decided to send him an iphone stylus so that he can draw better pictures while playing "Draw Something" with me.  I even attach the following email to the parcel.

And so...that little stylus was wrapped up in layers into the size of 3 magazines stacked up. To add more fun to the excitement, I sent it via registered post to his office while not leaving a return address.  While I did but not the proper one, I left my Singpost number :)
Got a good lecture from him when he got the gift.  He said that the parcel was sent to his boss' office and they opened it together thinking it was a bomb :p But when it came to the layer where I used my ex-company's letterhead to wrap, he immediately knew the prank came from me.  He said that it was more tedious to open the parcel than to wrap.  Of course!  Imagine how much sticky tape I had used!

So...the next time he tries to matchmake me with anyone else again....the prank will not be just a stylus :)  But because he is my photography mentor and also the one who taught me the art of drinking wine (I still can't taste the difference between all those wine), I will still give some face.

No comments:

Post a Comment