Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Halloween

Just got back from my Halloween event 2 hours back and still waiting for my hair to dry.  It's probably time to cut my hair coz for some reasons, it's taking years to dry (incase you are wondering, yes...I exaggerated).

A new facebook has been created for trip photos because I have exceeded the limit for flikr and photobucket.  I thought it would be a good idea to set up a new FB account just for my trip photos since there is unlimited uploads.  Which means...stay tune!  The Legoland album would be up soon and posted in my "not-so-updated" travel blog.  I know I have not been too diligent in both the travel blog as well as travelpod but that's coz I was busy running around.  I haven't even done those hotel reviews yet -_-"  Some of you are asking why I have so many facebook account since I can post the link of my personal account here.  Well, for one, I filter photos to be posted on the travel FB account while those I post in my personal account are meant for friends, not the public.  Next year will be filled with more trips but I'm not sure if I will have time to take pics coz those are basically business travels.  But I'll try, yah?  No guarantee though.

Alright, enough of rattling for tonight.  Need to sleep coz I have to wake up in a couple of hour's time for a race.  But before I go....

HAPPY HELLO-WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment