Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

What happens when you are working hard in KL

I have to admit that the KL trip wasn't that smooth per say but I had a hell of a good time, thanks to my host for bringing me around.  Whilst my mood wasn't the highest, my colleagues were keeping my spirit high...names were blanked out to protect the victims of this chat.



This chat manged to keep me focused and forget about the other chat that came in an entire inappropriate timing from someone I thought would be the last to make any accusations at me.  Well, maybe I was too forgiving..lol.  Someone who has always been jumping at me would continue to do so until the cows go home.  What makes me think that he would stop at least on my special day :)  Nonetheless, we had decided to stop contacting each other.  I should say he had decided to stop corresponding and I agreed by keeping my side of the bargain.  And so....more KL trips, I suppose...^_^

Talking about that, a 45 mins flight is really ridiculous.  I normally take coach but flying is just so mean.  When I managed to get my hot chocolate from the stewardess, the captain announced that we are landing!!!  I had to gulp down my hot chocolate and boy, did it kill lots of germs! Next time, I'll just have coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment