Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

无言的眼泪

There are some times when you are free to cry but alot of times, you just need to hide your tears.  The 'behind-the-scene" works are always very difficult because behind every successful man, there's a woman.  It's not for recognition that the woman do everything she can to make her man look good.  It is not even for any rewards at the end of the day.  It is purely to exchange for a simple "I love you" from the man she loves.

Deep inside every woman, there's a need for a home.  Not just a house.  I am no exception.  Since young, I always envision my perfect home.  A place where my hubby can come home to, a place he can find solace in after fighting some politics in a war torn office, a place where I can make breakie for him every morning, bring him the papers, send him to the door, kiss him goodbye as he sets forth for work, prepare dinner and wait for him to come home, prepare the bath for him, slow dance the night away under the dim light of our living room, massage away his tiredness, match his work clothes for him....etc.  I guess that is every girl's secret dream.  But in order for that to come to past, I need a man who will embrace that kind of environment. Someone who values family time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment