Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Ex-boss called

Received an unexpected call from my ex-boss with an unexpected request!  He said that he is looking for more staff and ask if I have friends to recommend.  He said "You know the entire background of our business, you know how our company function, you know what we do and how we do it, you know the jobscope, I think you are the best person to help us...if you are willing."  Frankly, who in the right mind would ask an employee who resigned because she can't stand your management style to recommend people???  And what was my response to him? I said yes!  hahaha....yah yah, I'm a softy.  It's not that I forgive easily, I just don't see the need to waste my energy on bearing grudges for long.  My baby wouldn't like that too!  But I guess whatever he has done to me was to make me a stronger person and I appreciate him for that.  He was tough so that I can be tougher.  Morever, I have to reiterate that he did train up alot of very good and strong sales person under him.  What shocked me most was when he said "I heard you are dating and he is from S*****l!!  This is so not fair!  How did he know?????  Has my ex-boss been spying on me since my departure from the company?  Anyway, I told him that I will help to look out and get them to contact him directly if there's any suitable one.

Oh by the way, for those who have been following my Penelope Ragdoll series, I am please to announce that the final chapter has come to a close.  Penelope has decided to be with Marculius, the Prince of Nefetara planet.  Despite what Taroki said about the people in the stars not agreeing with the match, Penelope decided that her future is what she makes it to be.  It doesn't depend on others.  I'll start new stories soon...stay tune!  Website will be provided at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment