Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Wide awake

Arrrghhhh.....There's so much on my mind right now, I can't get to sleep. I tried warm milk, soothing music, aroma therapy....nothing is working. I kept reading the same whatsapp messages over and over again and I think I messed up my entire bio clock by just reading messages. When I close my eyes, those words starting floating around. So I dont dare to close my eyes. It didn't help that my feet hurts every time I accidentally rub them against the blanket. Those blisters have burst. I didn't know that my bus is not available at the bus stop opposite 313 so I walked one bus stop up. Wasn't a pleasant experience. Next time, bring plaster!!!

Wanted to write something but my mind is blank. Maybe I'll go read some CVs. Hopefully, some of them is boring enough to knock me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment