Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pride is the biggest problem

Sometimes I just wish pride has never existed. I mean, why keep telling me that you don't need this, don't need that when I asked if you need them and then let the whole world know its my fault -.-" A friend told me not to blame him coz he must be feeling down. I totally understand. Well, truth is. The blaming game is never my forte, but I do hope he can be a little more truthful to me. A good start would be to remove that pride. I guess that is also one reason why I'm more selective of friends now. I'm still friendly but I choose who I trust now. I'm glad there are still people on my side. And some mature enough not to jump into things.

Nevermind, new year new start! The old is gone and the best is yet to come. So to all friends and foes, whatever you have wished me, I wished a 100 folds back to you :) If you have wished me well, 100 fold blessings to you. If you have cursed me in one way or another, 100 folds curses back to you too (I hope no one cursed me lol coz 100 fold is hell of a lot).

In the year 2013, I hope to be stronger and not so mild and easily pushed around. I think I gave in too much to the extend that everyone is taking me for granted. Time I take back what is mine :)

Ok, time to prepare for my weekend camping trip cum BBQ! Tent and sleeping bag not purchased yet. 200-800 lumens diving torch checked, foldable tool checked, mozzy repellent checked, portable chargers checked, .....etc. Ubin, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment