Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Settled

Alright, everything's settled with him and the chapter is officially close. As in, really really close! I'm happy for him that he is relieved. It's not easy keeping a secret for so long and not having the guts to spill it out. Glad we've come to an amicable decision to move on.

I have to admit that I conducted a final weee little small test on him before we close the chapter. A test on how much he knows about my character :) Needless to say, he didn't know alot about me. Come on lor, I love kids...why would I stop him from meeting his little girl right? Infact, I have a feeling that I might even make him fight for the custody or even spoil the kid -.-"

I told him that I will meet other friends and choose the best *wink*. The model answer I want to hear is 'I will fight for you' not 'I don't like competition'. So there you go....after he chose to give up, I agreed to go with his choice. Nevermind that he said I rejected him and it doesn't really matter who rejected who. The only important thing is chapter closed for good.

I wish him all the best and peoples, don't need to dig anymore. Whatever I need to let you know, I'll let you know here. If its not mention here, that means you don't need to know lor. So stop asking who this person is...doesn't really concern you.

No comments:

Post a Comment