Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pulau Ubin Camping Trip

This is my first camping trip after so many years.  The last time I had a camp was in Secondary school.  And guess what?  This is the first time I lived in a tent!  I had wanted to get a 4 men tent to stay with my roomie but in my haste, I grabbed a 6 men tent instead.  So all 8 people were in my tent playing games on the second night.  And instead of just the two of us sleeping in the tent, we had all the ladies in it (all 4 ladies).  Not that crampy but alittle stuffy.  Something creepy happened on the first night so the 2 girls didn't dare to sleep inside their own tents.  I joined them only on the second day coz my roomie had to work that day. 

Anyway, the next thing I'm going to get for my tent would be a battery operated tent fan.  So looking forward to the next trip!  And thanks to the 3 guys who help us set up and keep our tents without even being asked and I also believe they didn't sleep on the second night to watch over our the sisters tent.  Appreciate them lots!  I can't think of anything to thank the one guy who stood there with folded arm watching the 3 guys set up and keep our tents as well as cook for the ladies. But this camping trip shows the teamwork we had.  Like when my bike's chain came loose, the entire team stop to help.



No comments:

Post a Comment