Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

KL again

I am still in the midst of preparing my travel budget for my upcoming KL trip (trip budget allocated to me is RM800 for Hotel + Air ticket + Transport for 2D1N and RM100 meal allowance per day, Malaysia SIM card will also be provided for my duration there....shhhh....won't tell them I got my own).  That is like RM900 for a 2D1N trip!! Serious???  I need to spend so much???  (Note: I don't think it's relevant to take mainstream flights for a less than 2hours journey so I'm going for Air Asia, the rest of budget airlines doesn't allow change of dates unless you pay more). I still want to stay in the hotel near Pasar Seni I stayed during my recent trip.  Will probably ask for the same room too.  My budget that time wasn't that much though.  Maybe this time I'll opt for Bejaya Time Square hotel?  Hope I can settle all my recruitment needs this trip...if not, I will have to go Sarawak and China -.-"  Boss said "I don't care how you do it, just find the people I need"  And I am given permission to poach from competitors...heeeee....Skilled workers are so much more difficult to hire than professionals.  But given the opportunity to work in Singapore, who wouldn't want right?  I just need to hire 15 of them per month!  I can do it!

Petaling Street BKT and wanton noodles, here I come again!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment