Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lunch

Yesterday's series of interviews were back to back and I hardly had time to sit down. Today's schedule is still ok so I plan to leave on time! Actually I have been planning to leave on time ever since I started work here but had never had any success.

What brightens my otherwise mundane day is when my boss said to me '我请了一个人来帮你,拜一上班!' My response was '老板,你把我宠坏了.' That is really music to the ears! So yah, I have to postpone my KL trip to next Thurs so that I can do some handover to her before I start slogging in a foreign land. Actually, I wanted to push her to go but decided against it because I want to go batu caves. Have already checked out how to get there. Didn't know it was so convenient.

Was asking my colleague if I can stay in my favorite boutique hotel but the answer was no. Reason is because management don't allow. The rating of the hotel need to be that of Boulevard Hotel. Hmmmm...okiez...will search again.

My lunch buddy got terminated yesterday with the reasons given to her as not being able to keep up with the pace. I pity her but there's nothing I can do. Management don't even know how to tell me so kept it from me until the last bit. I wish her all the best which leads me to....I need to propose a change to the employment contract. Too simple!!!

Anyway, I'm blogging from lunch. Gonna finish soon....complete lunch in half hour is really a good record :) at least for me. Actually it's 3.57pm now...I should consider it tea break. Better go upstairs and finish my work else I would need to stay again -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment