Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New den

Alright. Just moved into my new den in my second week of work here.  Now that I am far away from the girls, it'll be hard for me to chit chat.  BUT still not impossible....there's still this invention call the Whatsapp...or, they can always intercom me.  And since I am struggling with my work load, boss decided that I should increase my team's headcount by 3 more people so that I can start to cane them if they can't hit my target.  And then he said "Now that I have made you the boss, there's no reason for you to not hit your target" I am starting to feel the stress and the weight on my shoulders now.....

That explains why I am still awake at this hour.  Still working on my hiring forecasts, turnover reports and the group's recruitment plan for Malaysia.  I want to sleeeeeep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment