Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 shrimps died

Ok...no idea what went wrong but 3 shrimps died in one single day!!! I wonder if any of them will die tomorrow. If more goes, then this would be the shortest possible pass time I have ever had in my entire life. Most interestingly, not many mini shrimps left. Wonder where they go. I used the net to sweep through the plants and only found 2 little shrimps.

I guess the fortune teller was right. Cannot have water in my room because it will mess up my fire. He said that I need wood to fuel the fire. Errrmmmm....does that mean I should plant a tree in my room? If that's the case, I want a strawberry tree. Oh wait, strawberries don't grow on trees. Maybe bushes work the same! Then I can have strawberries with nutella everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment