Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Farewell card from my stash

Found a really huge farewell card from my stash and here's what some of them wrote...quite an interesting read for bedtime :)

Anna, Anna, Anna,
What can I say! Who will give me all the best chocolates!! That pretty smile always on. Hmm...I know you will do well. Wish you all the best in your new job and whatever that you do in your life. Keep sending good candidates.
Tej (my boss...heeee)

Dear Anna,
Aiya....you're leaving us all so sad! I'm going to miss all the snacks, toys, pink things that surround you all the time, and hope no matter what you do, the smile is always on your face! Good luck and take care.
Katie

Hello sweetie,
Sad to see you go but happy you've gotten something better, more promising to add into your resume! Luckily I write this after your boss did. Hee hee! You'll be missed definitely and please keep in touch.
Serene

Anna!
It's so sad to hear you're leaving! I'm sure you're only going if the opportunity (and the food) is so much better! It's been a joy to have you around and to feed these hungry colleagues :) Take care & God bless!
Cheers, Wing

Anna,
Sad to see you go...boo hoo...please don't change your mobile number and keep me updated on your schedule to the Philippines. I am always looking for good candidates from there. Remember :) Take care & all the best!
Axer

Anna,
We'll miss your big smile and positive attitude in the office! All the best in your new role!!
Cheers, Roger (my boss' boss)

Anna,
I just cried b/c you are leaving. No more snacks & smell of good food from you - Most importantly who's gonna do my urgent CVs?? Hehe. Just kidding. All the best in your new job - we will miss you!!
Janice

Dearest Anna,
Why this time??? Lost for words...still have to let you know...You'll be dearly missed...gossips...laughters....boyfriends....good food...All the best in whatever you endeavor! May the good Lord continues to keep & bless you always! Take care buddy, Tryphena

Ya, no more snacks and Filipino candidates....so sad...And to make it worst, you are leaving too...Will miss your smile and you of cos. Stay happy!
Frank

Anna,
Now I have to find a new candidate for my constant pestering. And what about our Hindi lessons. Remember to ask me for help anytime for your Hindi lessons. Will miss you & the food & maggi & everything about you. Keep in touch!!
Sandeep

Dear keiyu,
They didn't left enough space for me to write...hehe...How can u leave us all? Who is going to help me with the scanner, copier and fax thingy? & all of those 'scary' electronic things. Ha 5x! Anyway, I'm sad that ur leaving but at the same time happy for you because I know that ur going to have so much 'fun' going forward. All the best dear. God bless, Esther

Anna
Happy birthday
Jeremy Loy

Ok the last one was really classic. I made fun of him for the entire remaining time I have with the company.



I have a feeling that they weren't really missing me. They merely missed the snacks and smell of food *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment