Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Otto died

Quick blog before my phone battery dies and I hope it can sustain till I complete the blog!! Alright, my lil Otto died. When I saw him this morning, he was already at the surface of the water trying to get fresh air. I think my tank is getting really messed up. Snail ran away in the arvo and Otto died. I swear I didn't put anything out of the ordinary in there. So how come my pets are not happy :(

The sky is probably crying because of the passing of my Otto. I'm not a very good steward of thing people gave me. I can't even look after one small fish, a snail and some shrimps *sigh*.

The good news is :)....ok, I'll share the good news if it comes to past. 9% battery life left...I think I'm doing well with speed blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment