Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tiring Halloween

I cannot believe crouching under the table for a couple of hours can be so tiring. I mean, I didn't do anything...just sit and watch people walk into the teahouse. My friend said that I should just crawled coz even if I fall asleep, no one would know. I just think he is unbelievable but I do appreciate his errrr...thoughtfulness. Next year, I'm just going to be a Chinese Qing dynasty vampire...just need to hop around. When he heard this, he said he will bring a talisman to paste on my head.

The tiredness was worth it because I made some new friends from SPI. Our teahouse was always full of people coming in to take pics with us. While outside the teahouse was full of screams. And there was this one time where I was texting my friend and this member of the public pointed at me saying 'look! The ghost behind is using iPhone'. The kids were adorable and I guess I should present the best PR award to the security personnel guarding our teahouse. She was heard shouting '来啊来啊,可以走过不可以错过' (translation for my non Chinese readers - come come, you can pass it but don't miss it).

Alright halfway through typing this blog, I received a text message from a friend saying 'I think I kindda like you, what is your point of view' Hmmm...my views? Well firstly, he is probably the only one who knows how to appreciate me for who I am but because I'm still in the process of emptying out my heart, it would be really unfair to him if he comes into my life at this point because I know I wouldnt be able to give him 100% love so maybe at a later stage? Secondly, I like how he asked for my point of view because it shows he cares about what I think and respect my decision. Thirdly, I would need to release his account to someone else if I choose to be with him because I don't date clients and he happens to be one of my biggest account. Fourthly, this question came too sudden!! I thought we are going on well as friends and it didn't occur to me to progress further than friendship.

My horoscope for today states: You can sense that something is ending or changing. But this is not a bad ending or anything that you will regret or pine for, Libra. This is more of a transformation. Very soon you will feel a greater sense of serenity, security, and universal love encircling your life. This change may take place over a few weeks or months, but it will ultimately take you to a better place. Soon, your prospects and your outlook will be much improved in the areas of love, financial security, and your home environment. Welcome this change, and be grateful for it.

Is this surprising question part of change? Let's see how our talks turn out on Tuesday. Too early to say anything now. Frankly, I do not have any feelings for him. Is that bad? Maybe I'll drag until after his Vietnam trip before giving him an answer so that I have the time to draw up my pros and cons chart as well as work out the algorithm?

By the way, he said that I'm the perfect one for him because I am perfectly imperfect! How sweet can a man get? Is he trying to buy my vote???  Luckily, he only said that he "thinks" he likes me...that means, he is not very sure.  So I'm just going to pose him some questions to help him understand that this might just be infatuation and nothing more than that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment