Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Everything is gonna be alright

Hey babesy,

I'm blogging from bed again ;p Wanted to write this earlier but I had to finish skyping my US candidates. Just wanted to reiterate what we spoke about just now at the mall. I hope you read this and read this well.

We are all very concern about you and it pains my heart to see you tear just now. You have always been very strong. I cannot tell you that I know how you feel because every issue is different so I basically won't know. But what I can tell you is that as your friend, it is my responsibility to stand by you....no matter what the decision may be...although I seriously hope that you could see a psychiatrist. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Those who are really your friends will not look at you differently. Let's keep the main thing the main thing!! Your immediate need now is to sleep. There is no point going to a GP because he will not prescribe sleeping pills to you...I tried before :) The only way to do this is to go to a psychiatrist and share your heart out. I have not been to one so I'm not sure how it works. He may or may not prescribe anti depressant to you...it will greatly depend on your needs. Right now...sleeping 2 hours per day is not enough. You mentioned that you made a huge mistake in the office...imagine if this happen all the time.

Don't worry about how others look at you. If you prefer, you can keep it hush hush and no one would know. Always remember, your real friends will never put you down. And those who put you down (whether infront of you or behind you) are merely trying to make you look bad so that they can look good. These people are insecure...not worth your time at all. This isn't the time to wallow in self-pity. I am glad you said you feel much better after pouring out but is that enough? You probably have less than a month before you fly again and I need to know that you are ok to go. I lost a good friend before and I'm not about to lose another one.

I hope you will listen to me. Trying not to think about it won't work. Coz the harder you try, the more the memories will haunt you. Pouring yourself at work also won't work coz at the end of the day when you get home and when all is quiet again, those haunting memories will be back. Before you really get into depression, seek help first. You are lucky you found out your problems early. When it grows deeper, it will be harder. Coz my psychology lecturer used to tell us that depression is like a weeds...they spread fast and they will kill the good plants in time to come. So when you realize you have weeds, you need to pluck them out. It is only affecting you emotionally now but if you don't weed out, you will suffer physically and mentally. Will not do you any good....so please seek help early. I can go with you if you want. I'll just sit outside and wait. Won't disturb the session. Please reconsider k?

Love you very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment