Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weird dream

I had a very very weird dream last night.  I dreamt that I was in an amusement park in KL.  And I was chatting with a group of cosplayers dressed up as Pokemons!  wtf!!!  Who in the right mind would cos as Pokemon?  What was I reading prior to getting to bed?  This is so weird. 

What is even weirder is that when I checked my email just now, I saw an note from my ex-boss.  Yah, the chap I shouted at prior to my resignation.  But we had a good chat during my exit interview and again on my final week.  Anyway, it was just a short message asking how I am and hope I am doing fine.  Hmm....what does he want from me?  I haven't decided to reply to that email.  Maybe I'll just drop him a quick reply later tonight.  Should I tell him that my ex-colleague called and ask about the resignation process and termination clause?  It's difficult to choose between HR ethics and friendship.  Then again, since I'm no longer in that company, I do not need to protect that company anymore.  Friendship should be a wiser choice.

Yet another ex-colleague from a few years back sent me a message via FB asking if she can use my paypal account to purchase some music.  I didn't respond because it only take less than 1 min to set up a paypal account.  She can do it herself.  Doesn't need to go through another person.  Moreover, for purchases...no background checks is required.  Bank statements or utility bills and IC is only required if you are using your paypal account to receive funds due to the AML compliance.  I can do translations for her and I can assist her with other requirements but anything that concerns my bank account is out (paypal is linked to my bank account).  The last time I trusted someone with that didn't turn out too well.  The very person whom I trusted and helped was the same person who betrayed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment