Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life is full of surprises

Just when I thought everything was going smooth and normal, I bumped into an old friend while shopping. We chatted abit and he started to talk about his work. Before I knew it, he mentioned that his team is expanding and he would require about 150 staffs. He asked if I am ok to help them. Hack!!! Of course I am. He will get his staff to contact me after his week's long leave. He is currently the Head of a
Division in a bank. Not too bad...a few years ago when I met him, he was only a VP. After the short chat, I said goodbye to him and his wife and then left....would love to chat more but we were rushing for movie.

The movie was really hilarious!!! I hope I dont have to get to number 20!! More to write but my brain is already on screensaver mode. If I still remember, I'll write about it tomorrow. If not, then it's probably something that's not meant to be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment