Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

快乐的小女人

Woken up today by a really sweet text message =^-^=. 甜甜的感觉又来了! Lol. Chatted with a friend this morning and she said 你不尝试又怎么知道不行,被爱永远都是最幸福的,给你自己一个机会吧。尝试接受他,感情是可以慢慢培养的。 Hmmm...that works huh? Maybe I'll give it a try. Like what she said...if I don't try, I won't know. If it doesnt work, at least I know I tried. I kindda enjoy the slow walks after dinner, someone opening car door for me and those 'had your lunch?' text messages :)

That aside, I'm looking forward to spending some time with the girls this Saturday. Haven't decided what to watch yet...maybe we will do an overnight cartoon marathon. Hope I can at least catch a wink on Sunday when they leave so that I can be awake and alive for my jamming session Sunday evening! It has been so long since I last jam!!! I'll be on keyboard and vocals yeah!!! So exciting and so looking forward. Since someone is overseas and not around to ask me out, I'll plan my own programs lol. Like he said 'I think you are too independent!' hahaha...yah, I think so too.

Chatted with another friend asking me what instruments I play. Well, I could play the triangle real well....if that is counted as an instrument :) Told him that I know a little bit of music coz I took some courses. I learnt piano (S'pore), organ (S'pore), keyboard (Melb), guitar (S'pore but still can't play the guitar after going through 3 teachers), drums (Melb - gave up shortly coz my hands and legs couldn't coordinate), vocals (S'pore & Melb - I can't sing well, that's why need lessons), sound system setup (S'pore - I can handle the mackie and Yamaha LS-9 sound console/mixer but still can't set up a system from scratch), social dance (cha cha, rock & roll, disco rock), ballroom dance (waltz), line dance....that's all. The rest, I don't know. When my friend heard this, he said 'Maybe its easier for you to tell me what you DON'T know.' lol...Funny guy! There's alot I don't know. Hmmm....maybe I should start telling him about my personal grooming/social etiquette classes? Hahaha...

Alright, gotta clear some work and then work out some chord charts for the songs I feel like doing this weekend at our garage band. Let's call ourselves The Eastside Jammers ;p We'll start with Cranberries line up....go easy first!

No comments:

Post a Comment