Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Random quotes

Another random quote I ripped off FB.

It is not easy to forget someone and I guess there is no rules to say that we have to forget.  Some people are in our lives for a short period of time to remind us of something or to teach us something.  Some are there to help us through a bad patch or to share joy.  Some stays for good while others disappear after leaving their footprints. When Ivy left, I knew she left with footprints too strong to be washed off.  I can still vividly remember her woody woodpecker laughter.  She accepted me as I am - the good and the bad. She didn't try to change me through words...she changed me through her life.  Words cannot describe how thankful I am for her friendship, for always being there, for never laughing at my dreams, for ever being so encouraging....

No comments:

Post a Comment