Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New ottos!!

Went to buy new otto today. Decided to get 2 of them because I read somewhere from the Internet that they need companion of the same kind. I think it's true coz ever since they were put into the tank, they have been inseparable. Wanted to ask that guy but I think he is really busy...so busy that he had to opt out of this Saturday's activities that I so look forward to. Heard alot of stories about that place but haven't really had the chance to venture. Nonetheless, he doesn't cancel out for no reason. So whatever he is busy with must be really important. Maybe it's for his family....Anyway, since he is busy, I guess I'll just have to take things into my own hands. It's just 2 fishes, what can be so difficult right?

Brought my niece out to buy the fishes. It was drizzling and that makes it the worst time to wear flip flops!! It was really slippery. Needless to say, I slipped and fell while carrying my niece and the fishes. My maternal instinct came into play immediately when I fell. I had time to make sure that my niece fell on top of me lol. As for the fishes, I hope they didn't get a concussion looking at how the bag was flung to the floor. One guy saw me fall...I think he was too scared to do anything so he just stood there and watch. I would give him a best statue award if there's one.

No comments:

Post a Comment