Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

New IOS5

I'm blogging from the new OS!!! Not a very splendid experience initially because I have no idea what I did, all apps were wiped out. I did a backup before effecting the upgrade - no idea what went wrong. I suspect it's something I did during the setup. I must have done stupid things again. Now I got to reinstall every apps that doesn't come with the factory setting. And that would be approximately 150 apps. I am so screwed. This is the interesting part about being an IT idiot...I get to do things the longer way than anyone else! This is so not cool!

Anyway, I have so many things to tell that busy guy that I created another blog for him :) Started my first letter. It will probably be letters first until I got time to complete the video...don't forget, I have 150 apps to reinstall. Nonetheless, I doubt he will ever find out about the blog hahahaha....so I can take my own sweet time. See!! I'm telling him things....just that he doesn't know :) best to keep it that way! Alright, back to my apps installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment