Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Durian mooncake

This Black gold 100% durian mooncake from Home' s Favorite is yummy! The durian paste reminded me of the durian puree I once had in Sheraton Towers that got me hooked on to durians. From someone who doesn't enjoy the after taste of durians to turn into a durian lover is a big thing....at least to me. I don't detest it, I simply didn't like the taste. A trip to Sheraton Towers changed my life forever. Oh alright, I was merely trying to be dramatic. It didn't change my life forever. It did, however, changed my views about durians. It's not that disgusting after all :)

The black gold 100% durian mooncake looks horribly ugly on the outside but taste amazingly heavenly. As the old saying goes "do not judge the book by it's cover"...it is true even for food! I repent for stereotyping ugly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment