Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Weird boy

I met a very weird boy recently. I am beginning to wonder if he is working too hard or he has so many friends that he don't remember what he actually said to me. Whatever it is, I prefer to believe it's the first reason....worked too hard.

On Sep 14 (4.09pm), he asked if I want to go for night trekking. At 4.15pm, I replied that I want. Hearing no news from him, I texted him again at 8.06pm asking if there is any more trekking. He responded at 8.06pm saying that a certain friend said that if it's Saturday night, he want. This weird boy added at 8.09pm that it's confirm Saturday and maybe we can go for dinner too if we want. I responded at the same time that I'm ok with the arrangement and that he discuss with that certain friend.

On Sep 16 (12.27am), this weird guy asked what I'll be doing on Saturday. (My heart skipped a bit. And all those questions marks on my head almost smashed down and killed me. I wanted to respond with 'What do you mean what I'll be doing on Saturday??? I thought we had a confirmed activity???' But I didn't want to be nasty and I guess, my existence only came into place when the coach decides to get the reserves (which is me) out in the field to replace the main player who is tired. Anyway, I replied at 12.28am that I'll be trekking with him (hopefully that will ring a bell...but well...it didn't..lol). He responded almost immediately that they are going to Sungei Buloh and asked if I'm keen to join. (Narrator: this is the part where I get really confused because as far as I know, Sungei Buloh does not open at night. So just to make sure that I catch the ball, I went on to ask if it's a pre-night trek activity or that's the trekking activity itself). Anyway to cut the story short, I reminded him that the other time when he was talking to me about the trek, it was a night trek. He replied at 12.30am that it cannot be coz Sungei Buloh is not open at night.

The entire conversation really made me look stupid. As if I made the whole thing up. This is one character flaw of mine I need to change. I always take people's words seriously....I believe it's time I learn to take words like a pinch of salt. Else, I'll end up miserable and I'm not suppose to be miserable.

Anyway, for this case...I choose to believe that he didn't forget about me or about what we communicated. He was just teasing me. I'm his sis, how can he possibly forget me right? I'm suppose to be his confidante!!! I'm giving myself up to 11am to be upset and petty. When I open my eyes later, I must already let this issue go.

No comments:

Post a Comment