Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Old Changi Hospital

Went to recce OCH today with bro. Main gate was locked and the side gate was fenced up....so we couldn't go in. Actually, a friend has already told us that the authorities has already installed CCTVs in the compound. Having worked in a security company, I guess I more or less know how it worked. Yes, security guard is not needed. CCTVs are ok provided they don't have intrusion detector. Once the detector detects an intruder, signals will be sent back to the security company managing the compound who will then contact the owner. Once intrusion is confirmed, police will be called.

Anyway, since we can't enter the compound and I was craving for roti prata, we went for supper instead. Actually, I was craving more for laksa with see hum (aka. cockles) but having laksa for supper is pretty strange. So I dropped the idea.

Prior to all those Changi activities, he came to my place to help me fix up the black background for my little tank. If I were to do it myself, I would create a big mess. I don't even dare to tell him that after we parted, I tried to fix the filter on my own and the base loosen allowing the water to come gushing out on my table. As if wetting my stationery once wasn't enough, I tried it again and wet my stuffs the second time! But I'm not giving up....I'll surely try that again some other times. Someday, I'll succeed in fixing the filter....I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment