Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

My favorite is gone

The biological functions of my Neocaridina heteropoda has been terminated pre-maturely this morning (ie. my shrimp died). And it happens to be one of my favorites. The very pretty one. Shrimps are dying one after another and even my snail ran away from home. Am I that bad? :( I feed them regularly. At an appointed time, some will gather at the front of the tank to wait for food. Did I over feed? I only feed them once a day and I didn't even touch the water. Not sure what has gone wrong. I hope there's no more death from now on. What is worst is that mamas are not breeding. Babies has been inside them for quite some time already :(

Anyway, it's Sungei Buloh trekking tomorrow!! I have cancelled my 2pm appointment. I love trekking so anything else can wait. I should probably sleep early today...hmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment