Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New tank

I got a new nano tank today....or should I say yesterday! Thanks to the generosity of a kind soul who probably think that my room has too many fluffy fake animals and needed some live stock to balance up. He said that it would take a few weeks of preparation before the shrimps can move in to stay. Geez....it was like that when I moved into this place. Need some reno and painting and the lot. So I guess shrimps are like human...they need a pretty place to stay in. So for the start, this is how it looks like on day 1.I thought it'd be fun to have someone else join in as well so there goes Elmo...don't worry, he is behind the tank, not inside...so no stuff toys were harmed in the process.I am so looking forward to have a family of shrimps. Please pardon my child-likeness....this is the first time I have shrimps as pets instead of having them as meals. I've even got names for them already....

No comments:

Post a Comment