Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Northern Island tour

Back from a series of northern island tours. First we were at Sungei Buloh and then some farms nearby which I forgot coz I wasn't able to check in as my beloved phone set my network to Celcom and I wasn't able to change it back to a Singapore network. Dying to visit the goat farm but we arrived too late and it closed operations for the day. I guess I'm probably the only Singaporean who hasn't been to the goat farm. Pathetic right? *sigh*. I think my favorite guy pitied me and is trying his best to tour us (specifically me) around the island that I grew up in.

There's alot of firsts for me today. First time to Sungei Buloh, aeroponics whatever farm, farmart, ampang yong tau fu, mandai trek. If there is a suaku award, I'll definitely get it. For the sake of my non-singaporean readers, Suaku (adj) is in reference to someone who is a country bumpkin. Eg. You've never taken an aeroplane before? Very suaku! Anyway, today's trek was a comfortable one...not very tiring also. With so much talks about Sungei Buloh, I was actually expecting more but other than trees and huge lizards, there's absolutely nothing to boast about. Ubin would be a better choice to look at nature up close and personal.

3 cheers to my awesome bro for arranging this. It must have been hard thinking of where to go on this tiny island...but he did it with flying colors. So proud of him.....*big big hugz*.

No comments:

Post a Comment