Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Passing of a shrimp and new shrimps on board

One of my shrimps passed away today. I don't know why. It could be because I wasn't a good owner. I mean, if my terrapin, hamster and cactus could die on me...why not a shrimp? It's quite discouraging that my shrimp died a day after being in my care. Nonetheless, the more I look at it, the more it reminds me of prawn noodles. Except that this would be a really tiny bowl.So to encourage me and to replace my dead shrimp, my favorite guy gave me 8 more shrimps and they are green...abit translucent too.On top of the new shrimps, he also gave me shrimp food. I tried to give to my pets and they love it. This picture shows them feasting.
They love to share. Look! They are sharing foodLearn something new today. So a shrimp changing clothes is called Molting! I always thought that molting has got something to do with melting. Today's the 2nd day and I've found 2 transparent clothes.

Upon the arrival of the shrimps, I have started to read up on other shrimps. Some links were from that cutesy bro (yah, my favorite guy...the one with the dimples) and some were from my best friend, google! I hope they survived and breed so that I can have a whole tank full of colorful shrimps! I've even got Christmas decorations for the tank :) My pet shrimps are going to celebrate Christmas ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment