Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The plants moved in


That kind soul delivered the plants to my place today despite being sick (so touched...see, I'm easily touched). Interestingly, it came with one mini (3mm) water slug (I think it is a water slug coz it's a slug, and it's in the water) and one mini transparent shrimp smaller than the 3mm slug. I thought they were part of the pressie but unfortunately, they were found to be illegal immigrants (the owner aka that kind soul didn't even know they hitched a ride). Well, I adopted them anyway. Now that I've poured all the contents into my tank, I couldn't find my pet slug and mini shrimp anymore. I hope they are still in the tank!!!

I was told that the shrimps couldn't move in until bacteria has grown coz shrimp eats bacteria and bacteria eats plants....or something like that. So I have to wait again. This is one area I'm not scoring well...the waiting game. I wonder if there is anything that can speed up bacteria growth...hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment