Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Zoo Zoo Zoo

It's been a long time since I last step foot into the zoo. Since there's free corporate passes from a friend, I thought why not take the opportunity to see if there's any changes. I even baked some cookies for the trip :) Not my best because the oven is new. It was my first time using it today and the temperature control is abit weird. Nonetheless, managed to take them out before they burn. Next round, cupcakes...but mum wanted creampuff. Hey, I'm not a baker you know! I kept one box for a friend who insisted he wanted the cookies even the left overs. Alright! You got it!

Invited my bro on Monday (coz I remembered him asking me why is it that I have never ask him out ^_^ so I thought since he likes trekking, we can trek in the zoo). Anyway, he said that he is not comfortable with the group but added that he will let me know the answer on Tuesday. Hearing that, I know his answer is a NO. But I prefer to hear it from his own mouth. It's already Friday and I still haven't heard from him. LOL. I think I am darn good reading him :p Anyway, at least he can't say that I don't ask him out anymore, coz I did!

Got to get to bed now....if not, 9.30am at the zoo will not be possible :>

No comments:

Post a Comment