Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lost and found: Snail Episode

My snail ran away from home last night when I slept. I panicked when I realised that it wasn't in the tank anymore. The first thing I do when I wake up everyday is to go to my tank of seafood and say hi. Imagine my shocked when I did a roll call and one item went missing. Thank goodness I activated my rescue party (ie. my dog) who found my snail stuck to one of the drawers. My dog is a fantastic hunter dog for lizards, roaches, bugs...etc but this is the first time she need to hunt for snail and I'm impressed! She deserves a good pat on her head for a job well done.

I think it's very happy to be home. When I finally put it back to the tank, it was happily hugging the sand. It was trying to grab as many as possible. I thought it was trying to kiss home ground. The grass is not always greener on the other side. I hope my snail learns it's mistake. Home is still the best.

As if not enough snail story for the day, I had Escargot for dinner. I'm not really an Escargot person but since someone ordered, I'll just take. I'm a libra so I'm better known for doing all I could to maintain peace. You will never see me in a big argument. So if majority orders something I don't like, I will still eat :) Still not a fan of Escargot though....I felt like I was eating my own pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment