Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Smurfs!!!

Now that the presidential election is over, I can start to catch up with my job and have a little bit of life's enjoyment. Smurfs is showing!! Wanted to catch it since the time I saw the trailer. It didn't help that the iphone game, Smurf Village, kept on directing me to the movie page.

On 2nd September, I finally got to watch it with 2 of my good friends. We had wanted to try out the IMAX experience but didn't get the chance because IMAX wasn't showing Smurfs. Nonetheless, we did manage to watch the 3D version. It wasn't like what we thought. In fact, it was better! We were expecting a kiddy show with no story line. We were indeed surprise that it was well scripted and directed. Love how it ended with a message of family. And how someone became a hero in the end. It doesn't matter if you don't succeed a 100 times because the moment you do, everyone in your family rejoices.

Now that I've finally watch my Smurfs movie to satisfy my childhood smurfs cartoon crave, I can sleep well hence forth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment